Haha Davis twist comb
Social media star and emerging comedy icon HaHa Davis has joined forces with Billionaire Entrepreneur Mark Cuban and Shark Tank company Twist It Up Inc. to introduce the groundbreaking Twist It Up Dome Comb V5.
Featured on Shark Tank, Breakfast Club, Earn Your Leisure, and Essence Magazine. For Twist It Up, success is not enough. The brand is committed to recycling the black dollar and supporting the black community. Every purchase of a Twist It Up product helps to fund the Twist It Up scholarship, sending more of us to college. Twist It Up is more than just a hair care brand. It's a movement. Let your purchase be the beginning of our Cultures' FUTURE.
SAVES YOU MONEY
The Twist it Up Comb is made from the highest quality of materials. The frame is extremely durable, can survive multiple accidental falls, and one buy should last you for several years, saving you hundreds of dollars!
The Twist it Up styling comb prides itself on being very hygienic. It is very easy to clean. All you need is a brush and warm soapy water to ensure that with every use, you are using a clean comb.
This unique styling tool is compact enough to fit in a standard pants pocket or purse. Making it accessible for touch ups when they are needed. Allowing you to obtain a clean look 24/7.
Having a hard time getting your hair to look the way you want it? Try using Twist it Up Gel Wax or a holding spray before you twist your hair. This will add volume to your hair and allow you to form those beautiful coils with very little effort on your part.
Every hair texture is different. However we find the comb works best after you have worked in your desire hair product vs just having your hair picked out.
All Twist it Up Styling Combs come with a money back guarantee, minus a $1 restocking fee.
The combs works best in your hair's natural state. Wet hair is not recommended. If you must add water, do this after your hair has been twisted.
- You want to twist with pressure.
- Use pomades, butters, or oils if your hair is medium or high coarse.
- Use holding gels/waxes or holding sprays if your hair is mixed or soft. Recommend Twist It Up Gel wax for BEST results.
- Find your curl pattern, clockwise, counterclockwise or maybe both!
- WATCH THE HOW TO VIDEO ABOVE.
- STAY AWAY FROM WATER. If your hair is too wet, the comb will not be able to grab your hair.
- Hair mousse, creams & leave-in conditioners soften the hair & application of these products are recommended after your hair is twisted NOT before.
- Longer or thicker hair may take awhile to twist. Please keep this in mind.
- Every hair texture is different & has its' own unique process. We wanted to make a high quality product that was washable, portable and SAVED consumer's money. We appreciate your purchase.