Some Helpful Tips!
- You want to twist with pressure.
- Use pomades, butters, or oils if your hair is medium or high coarse.
- Use holding gels/waxes or holding sprays if your hair is mixed or soft. Recommend Twist It Up Gel wax
- Find your curl pattern, clockwise, counterclockwise or maybe both!
- WATCH THE HOW TO VIDEO ABOVE.
- STAY AWAY FROM WATER. If your hair is too wet, the comb will NOT be able to grab your hair.
- Hair mousse, creams & leave-in conditioners soften the hair & application of these products are recommended after your hair is twisted NOT before.
-Hair longer than 2 inches, picking out hair is not recommended.
Every hair texture is different and has its' own unique process. We wanted to make a high quality product that was cleanable, portable and SAVED consumers' money. Thank you for your business. Twist It Up Comb, "Embrace Your Natural Twist!"